LOL-E2

"Archana...."she baffled

"Archanaaa..."I cried twice inside the bus,to makeover I'm not fooled.

She crossed me abruptly,Since then till the story ends i had this habit to let her go before me.

I was confused,Inspite of the fact that i just crossed my adolescence, I had this view on love at first sight that once you happened to see your better half,you would probably  forget get rid over her.Although,This could ve been arised on the sidelines of Influence of tamil love movies in me.
 Ooh..wait..she's walking with her native friends.

I had hesition to walk up over other guys to make myself comfort in lieu of their languages,Pointless chitchats,energy drain,so on.,

(As all we arrived at the jucture point,From where we used to split up with bus mates and patch up with class mates,I was staring at her as she was heading to The ECE dept)

"Mmmkum...." My just introduced friend (now my bestie) clears his throat.

"Enna machan pathutu irukka (what are staring at man)"

"No,just waiting for you"I managed

"Alright,We gonna have term exam by next month"

"But,isnt just we arrived?"I exclaimed truely.

"Well,she's coming out for the rest room"he said.

"Thanks machan,"I ran over him,to see her

Yet,Shes beautiful.. A handkey for grip incase of annoyance, Centre line combing,Traditional braid,brown slipper with half inch heal(probably, she would have so proud of her dad when he bought her),too skinny,one had look after her incase of hurricanes, high waist,giraffe neck,Unusual height.

"Intha mechanical dept ena irukku (Where is the mechanical dept)"I rescued myself from looking suspicious to her as she was coming towards me on the same varanda ,I turned to the wall as i was looking seriously when as she crossed me.

"Im bharathi,your chemistry lecture"A beautiful woma welcomed me and asked me to sit anywhere (things had gone so awry later)

"This place is fine for perfect view"I thought and occupied  a near empty bench.


She said so many things related chem.Damn english,I couldn't grasp  her despite multiple attempts which Alluded the toughness of the paper and i lost hope to clear this paper in the forthcoming semester.

"Feels like heavy rain halted for while"I told to my self.

Followed by chem,My all time nightmare maths was shook my hands,Maths lectured resembled Sornakka (lady villain in tamil movies)(sorry mam),wont she laugh?I was looking for that to be happened, But I failed, And Except me Rest of my class was been little enthusiastic to respond maths mam while solving problems,I was been like stranded in hell.

Since we dont  gonna pay heed much on my academic activities lets fast forward to the term exam season..

(A week before the exam)

"All are requested to assemble at the workshop (Mech lab)"Announced class rep

Most irrited,Noisy,Darky...grim faced lab asst,there were so much thing to hate it..but

"Machan,un pakathula edam pudi (buddy,reserve a seat near you"I told my friend.

"Where are you going"

"Its recess time,so.."I pleaded him

"She left for CP lab alredy,Their practice session today"He nudged me.

"See,Its how my luck works"I cursed myself.

Somehow he managed to drag me out..

As we were walking,I was stumbled upon her emergence from cp lab abruptly.

"Hey Shakti  (name changed)..."

"Solludi(what)..."Archana yelled at her

"Shakti...shakti....shakti..."

(ARR orchestrated over my ear in high pitch)

TBC





கருத்துகள்

இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் உள்ள பிரபலமான இடுகைகள்

David loves charlize

LOL-E3

LOL-Love over loosu (mental)