LOL-E3

"There is a sarcastic saying in western countries, If a girl loves a boy,nobody knows except the boy,if a boy loves a girl, everyone knows except the girl"

And its not that hard to convice the girl to get follow back,Unlike shy and reticent who has that difficulties to expressed what he's thinking.

When it were in the formalities list who should carry it with any time whose all time job was to impress his love interest, "adoring women on her beauty level"was  just unworthy stuffs as girls  in that time were well aware of it (And i realized later As i was wrong )

(3 storey building wach had has around 9-11 class rooms each as (3)3+(2)4+(1)4 block format,Newly arrived were ladged in the 2 of 1(2nd storay 1st block),Labs were in 2 of 3.)

I was in 2 of 1 of A ( class room "A" of 1st block of 2Storey )

Her class was "D",she had to cross my class room for everything,unless it was not rest room.

As soon  as shakti emerged  from Lab,I rushed inside the classroom where none inside and little anxiety clubbed me as I missed the lab timing,and Her surprise emergence made me liitle happier yet i felt,If i went out she'd think I'm following her.As i succumbed in these intuitions, Long continues alerting bell thwarted it off and however i mobilized all my energy and looked out,there was nobody on varanda including her,I ran upto the lab,where my friends were engaging in lab practice seriously made me even more to drain.

"Who the hell was joined here lately,come out"My prof stormed.

"Sir its vinoth"the whole class replied.

"These guys aren't even changed from their pre-school"I sighed and isolated.

I was very pity to think of myself,uncombed hair,never washed face,extra size attairs not properly tucked,skinny type,never awakened eyes,In short i was like a straydog in horse ranch.

"Yes,sir"I replied

"Who asked you to come in,You got my permission?"he uttered after a weired glance.

"No,Sir"with folded hands made the whole class burst into laughing.

I felf as i forced to strip off my cloths in public.

"Have you got your stuffs with you,May i"he insisted.

"No,No sir..."I Answered

After a deep inhale,as he was probably looking for perfect phrase to make me embarrass and justification for his forthcoming decison simultaneously.

"You nerd,be off till session ends"he cried.

As he turned his gaze off from me to oversee the works going inside,I got off the lab without made any requests for induction as i didn't  want any empathetic gesture so that i could get it done.

As wasted almost 2 hour of standing off the lab,I was accompanied by whole class when they got off for lunch.

"You okay," friend asked me

"Ya,thats okay,How was the session,learned anything new"I patted

"Lol,when are we?"he laughed,and hinted out for the examination arrival.

Since it was my college where I'd all rights to roam, I constantly preferred my friend to be hung out. When his absence I rescued myself by put up grim face to prevent others trying to converse with me.

As days passed by,No improvements was seen in her actions as I used be too cautious in conveying what I'm thinking of.










கருத்துகள்

இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் உள்ள பிரபலமான இடுகைகள்

David loves charlize

LOL-Love over loosu (mental)