LOL-Love over loosu (mental)

Well,I'm very obliged to confer my sincere thanks to all and heartfelt sorry for this decison use some tamil words as tidbits for deeper involvement to the native readers, The exact literal meaning of every word would be given inside the bracket as suffix.
As always I'm keenly looking for your tremendous support from you'll. Thank you.

Epi-01
         "Whats her name"

"So,whats her name"

"Cant get you na (bro)"

"C'mon, I know who you're, Its been a week since you joined there,Im pretty sure you have met someone"he pocketed last white.

(I couldn't restrict myself from wondering him,either it bcoz of he swept the game or his intuition about me)

"Her name is archana"(Actually not,I thought it would be as she was so beautiful) 

"See,This muted dumb had picked one alredy"Screamed my friend,who was sitting next to me.

"So whats up with her"bro insisted 

"I got no idea about her"(seriously, I met her on the bus ,she was cute and i even fell for her white smile,little viboothi on her forehead (sacred powder),her long hair,Perhaps she might have appered so beautiful as i had spent too many years in hostel)

"Then,was her name stamped on her forehead?"All 3 were laughed at me as nothing like anything.

"No,but she was called by someone on the bus"somehow i managed.

"Who,her boyfriend?"They Rofld..
(I cursed myself for opened it up)

"Alright,Im leaving"

(Nextday in the morning at bus stand ) 

"Hey machan (buddy) Good morning "said a friend from inside the bus.

"Good morning"As i replied him a smile,tried to move up to him,

"Ouch,sssh"A green Churidhar clad girl shouted silently,In the rush i wasn't in the mood to pay heed.

"Thambi pathu po pa (hey,watchout)"screamed a mid aged woman.

"Sorry ka (sorry aunty)"her weired voice overturned her appearance

"Haaash,hi machan"gasped big as i reached out him,and threw my bag at him.

"Hey ticket,ticket","Hey am ECE dept","where are coming from","dei machan antha figure superu (hey buddy,look at there the beautiful),"thambi konjam thalli nillupa (move a step ahead bro!)",And 90s tamil songs gave a decomposed pvt bus with loaded clg kids.

"Stupid..." distracted my observance,  it was from a college goer over phone,

(Turned me little nervous)

"Thank god,She didnt as her"looked out for her on my left in distance.

(She was speaking with another girl,She faced front so i couldn't) 

"College lam erangu (The college stop has arrived ) "Streamed conductor. 

(Most of female passenger, got down, Space freed)

"Still,5 more stops to go"I sighed to my friend

"Yeah"he grunted

(He has got lil upset over her just met buddy got her stop)

("Senthazham poovil...."Despite the bus travelled in 2009,Its stereo traveled in 90s)

"Machan,stop vanthuduthu  (buddy stop arrived)"I told him as i prepared to get down.

(I was waiting for exit point free)

"Dei eranguda (hey get down)"my friend rushed me.

(I showed him the path,as had some fellows behind me)

"Hello,excuse me"a female voice from my back stirred me even further.

(Everyone went)

"Hello,erangunga"I confused

"Who is it"i turned angry and it was the green Churidhar clad girl,

"Archana.....







கருத்துகள்

இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் உள்ள பிரபலமான இடுகைகள்

David loves charlize

LOL-E3